Health providers recommend prenatal yoga as a safe and gentle form of exercise. Our antenatal yoga classes are designed specifically for women from conception to 40 weeks to relax and strengthen during their pregnancy. The prenatal yoga classes are also a wonderful opportunity to meet and discuss pregnancy related topics with other women. Classes are 1hr 15 mins in length.
It is not necessary to have previous yoga experience to attend our prenatal yoga classes. For many women it may be the first time they have practiced yoga. Although a degree of physical fitness is required to participate in the classes, we teach simple beginner's postures with varying levels of complexity offered to experienced yoga students. During the yoga for pregnancy class you will practise classical yoga postures and tune into the consciousness of your growing baby. Read more about the benefits of prenatal yoga and what kind of postures are practised in a yogababy Pregnancy yoga class.
- Monday 10am- 11.15am Auchenflower
- Tuesday 6.45pm - 8.15pm West End
- Wednesday 6.30pm - 7.45pm Chermside West
- Thursday 6.00pm-7.15pm Auchenflower
- Saturday 9.30am-10.45am Auchenflower
Payment options (includes GST)
- $108 for 4 class pass for Pregnancy and/or Active Birth yoga (4 week expiry)*
- $176 for 8 class pass for Pregnancy yoga (10 week expiry)*
- $145 for Monthly Unlimited Class pass (Pregnancy/Active Birth yoga)
* Any unused classes after your baby's birth date can be used in Mummy & Me Yoga classes. Please notify us when your baby is born.
From around 24 weeks onwards you may want to attend the Active Birth Yoga classes as well to prepare for the upcoming birth. As an active birth includes the participation of the birthing woman's partner, it is recommended that your partner attends an Active Birth Workshop with you between 32 and 38 weeks.
Yogababy is providing a flexible yoga schedule and a variety of prenatal yoga and postnatal yoga classes at price that you can afford. Places are available now. Book online or call us on 0424 755 763 to speak to someone who can arrange a specialised booking for you.